Gisberto Rondinella aka nop90 updated Sqrxz 2 for the Raspberry Pi to v1.10 (from v1.00)! It should work on all released models. There are two binaries. The standard one is optimized for consoles/handhelds the other one for devices with keybord input. Thanks Gisberto!
If you own one of these Mac OS X PPC’s… well… Sqrxz 2 can now run on it too! It’s an initial port for this architecture! Thanks Xavier!
Lars ‘Anotherguest’ Persson updated Sqrxz 2 for Symbian S60v3! Enjoy the freshly added “Soundcheck” in the options menu, if you like the tunes, but never made it far.
Yannick ‘Yannickescu’ Erb updated Sqrxz 2 for AROS! Enjoy the change of screen effects on the fly and the freshly added “Soundcheck” in the options menu, if you like the tunes, but never made it far.
Pickle’s initial port of Sqrxz 2 (v0.80) has been updated to the very recent version v1.10 by Notaz. Highlights for Pandora users:
* v1.10 (February/2016)
– added soundcheck option
– scale options: bilinear, antialias and scanlines (Thanks Yannick!)
– added ability to change screen effects on the fly
– added ability to change screen size without restarting
– improved file system (old .zda files in /data can be deleted!)
– rewritten frameskip code
– normalized sfx
– fixed configuration saving
– new option to switch between combine up controls with jump or not (this option will come in handy for joystick players only)
Frank Wille updated his Sqrxz 2 ports for Amiga OS4, MorphOS and NetBSD i386. The NetBSD PPC port is an initial port! We hope you will be enjoying this little update, as it will be most likely the last one for Sqrxz 2. Thanks Frank!
Xavier ‘Indiket’ Vallejo of dreamcast.es fame sent in updates for Sqrxz 2 for Dreamcast and Mac OS X. Thanks Indiket!
Fabio ‘oibaf’ Olimpieri updated Sqrxz 2 for Wii and GameCube! Enjoy the change of screen effects on the fly and the freshly added “Soundcheck” in the options menu, if you like the tunes, but never made it far.